Knowledgeable Guidance For Family Law Matters
- Divorce: I am here to serve as the guide and advocate you need to make it through the divorce process.
- Child custody: If you are struggling with a legal dispute over child custody or parenting time, I can stand up for your parental rights while helping you do what’s best for your children.
- Child support: I can represent you in initial child support proceedings as well as child support modifications and enforcement.
- Paternity: I represent mothers and putative fathers in all types of paternity issues.
- Domestic violence: As a former police officer and prosecutor, I have a unique perspective on domestic law issues involving spousal abuse, orders for protection and other sensitive matters.
- Modifications: Legal orders can be modified if a material change in circumstances makes existing orders insufficient. I represent clients seeking modifications of child support, custody and parenting time, as well as those trying to stop an adverse modification from taking place.
When disputes arise, I always strive to resolve them in an amicable manner. However, I am always prepared to protect my clients’ rights and interests in court when necessary.
Talk To A Lawyer Today