Knowledgeable Guidance For Family Law Matters
At Haynes Law Firm LLC, our family law attorneys serve clients in Johnson County and the surrounding communities in Kansas. With more than 40 combined years of legal experience, our lawyers are prepared to guide you through any family law issue you face. The scope of our practice includes:
- Divorce: We can serve as the guide and advocate you need to make it through the divorce process.
- Child custody: If you are struggling with a legal dispute over child custody or parenting time, we can stand up for your parental rights while helping you do what’s best for your children.
- Child support: We can represent you in initial child support proceedings as well as child support modifications and enforcement.
- Paternity: We represent mothers and putative fathers in all types of paternity issues.
- Domestic violence: As a former police officer and prosecutor, our founder, Melanie Haynes, has a unique perspective on domestic law issues involving spousal abuse, orders for protection and other sensitive matters.
- Modifications: Legal orders can be modified if a material change in circumstances makes existing orders insufficient. We represent clients seeking modifications of child support, custody and parenting time, as well as those trying to stop an adverse modification from taking place.
When disputes arise, we strive to resolve them in an amicable manner. However, we are always prepared to protect our clients’ rights and interests in court when necessary.
Talk To One Of Our Lawyers Today